- Run/Wardrobe Crew (THTR 29D/49/149)
- Reserve Rehearsal Space
- Department Mailing List
Scipts and links for upcoming auditions
A View From the Bridge
Now you don't have to come to the production office to reserve a space! Reserve rooms from anywhere you have an internet connection. Don't see the room you're looking for? Scroll to the right!
- Please only reserve one hour per day per project.
- If you no longer need a reservation, please delete it so it can be used by your colleagues.
- Leave your contact information in the event of an emergency.
Looking to book a room further out than a week or on a re-occuring basis? Email email@example.com.
Recruitment for Spring Dance 2017 is now open
HOW TO APPLY FOR RUN OR WARDROBE CREW:
- Review the show calendars and course requirements to find production that fits your schedule.
- Take the application quiz for that production (via Gauchospace).
- We will schedule an appointment via email to give you your add code.
- All crew positions are first-come, first-served. We will respond to applications in the order they are completed.
- Once you are enrolled in Crew, further information on your production will be sent to you directly via email.
Upcoming crew calendars will be posted as soon as they're ready.
Full Course Requirements (.pdf)
- Vickie Scott, Instructor on Record (THTR 29/49/149)
- Denise Umland, Costume Shop Manager (Wardrobe Crew)
- Paul Barnes, Technical Director (Run Crew)
Want to be more involved with the Department? Want to see shows for free? Volunteer to be an usher for one of our shows!
WHAT: As an usher for the department's productions, you will be asked to hand out programs before the show, direct audience members to facilities during intermission, and organize the venue after the performance.
WHEN: Ushers should arrive 45 minutes PRIOR to curtain at the VENUE of the performance and check in with the house manager for instructions and a brief training session.
WEAR: Please arrive dressed tastefully in ALL BLACK.
WHY: For ushering, students may see the performance at no charge. It is possible (though not likely) that ushers will be asked to attend another performance if seating is very limited.
HOW: Use the buttons below to to sign up! You will be asked to enter your email address so that we can send you a reminder. Be advised that sign ups are on a first come, first served basis.
SIGN - UPS
- Much Ado About Nothing (Sep 30 - Oct 2)
- Bernhard (Nov 4 - 13)
- Fall Dance (Dec 2 - 3)
- SBDT (Jan 13 - 22)
- Lydia (Feb 17 - 26)
- Mr. Burns: a post-electric play (Mar 4 - 12)
- Spring Dance (Apr 13- 15)
- New Works Lab (May 11 - 21)
- The Caucasian Chalk Circle (May 26 - Jun 4)
Email Brian at firstname.lastname@example.org with your UMail address and the subject "Please add me to the Mailing List." The Mailing List will have the latest information regarding department events such as auditions, run/wardrobe crew, and special events.